The Green Monkey
This middle unit, known as the “Green Monkey” gets its name from the legendary Barbados green monkey which can be seen up close at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve in St. Peter or simply on any mango tree around the island. This villa is perfect for families and water sports enthusiasts thanks to its spacious layout and spectacular beach views. To view our rates, click here.
- 3 Bedroom Villa
- Master Bedroom with 1 king size bed, ensuite bathroom, built in cupboards and private balcony
- Room 2: with 1 queen size bed
- Room 3: with 2 twin size beds
- Bathroom 2 – with shower
- Bathroom 3 – powder room
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-house washer and dryer
- Spacious patio overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art technology with solar power, fiber-optic Internet, Sonos wireless sound system and cable TV package and even Amazon TV!
- Sleeps 6
Book the Green Monkey