Welcome to Craggy Nook Villas!
Our goal at Craggy Nook Villas is the active care and welcoming of our guests. Stay at one of our new architecturally designed beachfront 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Relax on the white sandy beach and enjoy swimming in the gorgeous turquoise warm waters.
- Beachfront, upscale fully equipped accommodations
- Ideal for couples and families
- Perfect location for intimate weddings and corporate retreats (rent the 3 villas – up to 16 people)
- Excellent central location close to Richard Haynes Boardwalk, city center, restaurants, cafes.
- Spacious open living, dining, kitchen
- Balconies and terraces with exceptional panoramic views
- Air conditioned
- Private and Secure
- Free state-of-the art technology with solar power
- Free fiber-optic internet
- Sono wireless sound system
- Cable TV package and Amazon TV
- Eco friendly
We will be happy to help you with any special requests such as a cook, a nanny for your kids and even an in-house massage!
Book your next holiday with Craggy Nook Villas now and start enjoying Barbados! Craggy_Nook_Villas_Brochure
Book your suite:
The Flying Fish
The “Flying Fish” boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the south coast beach, perfect for those who just want to get away from it all or just love to watch the sun rise and set. Couples or families will enjoy the spacious open plan layout.
The Green Monkey
The “Green Monkey” gets its name from the legendary Barbados green monkey which can be seen up close at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve in St. Peter or simply on any mango tree around the island. Green Monkey is perfect for families and water sports enthusiasts thanks to its spacious layout and spectacular beach views
Affectionately known as the “Hawksbill” unit after the endangered species of sea turtle that comes to nest on many beaches along the island, is perfect for families and water sports enthusiasts thanks to its spacious layout that is right on the beach.
15th April – 13th Dec
|Crop Over (Summer Festival)
24th July – 7th August
8th Aug. – 13th Dec.
14th Dec – 5th Jan
6th Jan – 14th April